AVISO / WARNING

Todos os textos são da minha autoria. Se algum texto for encontrado em outro site, acções legais vão ser tomadas.
All the texts are of my own. If any text is found in any other site, legal actions will be charged.
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

quarta-feira, 26 de dezembro de 2007

Song from the equals

I'm not the only one......love you now
I'm not the only one......make you happy
I'm not the only one......but do you love me?

I'm not the only one......but I know
I'm not the only one......to give you a crown
I'm not the only one......but I can pretend

I'm not the only one......to give it all for you
I'm not the only one......but I dont know what do do

In a passionate kiss,
I will show you what you miss.
Kill the hate with affection...
Show you this is more than atraction.

I will completely love you
'Cause I feel like you do.

Nenhum comentário: