AVISO / WARNING

Todos os textos são da minha autoria. Se algum texto for encontrado em outro site, acções legais vão ser tomadas.
All the texts are of my own. If any text is found in any other site, legal actions will be charged.
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

sábado, 17 de novembro de 2007

Breath of the 'He'art

If I will ever make art

Will be the broke of my heart

Making you happy, and feeling the lack

I will never look back to the unknown world

One last breath from you I will take

I am sorry if it is a mistake

But neither you or someone else

Will really know what I felt

And when I think this is the end

I want to make one last line

Into your story and mine..

Loving you from the deeply of my burning heart....

Pedro

Nenhum comentário: